Re: [BKARTS] RFID tags (was ownership markings on books)

I just have to put in my $.02 worth on the use of new
technology in tagging rare books.  I do not remember
who directed me to this article but it was an eye
opener and well worth the read.

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/14.05/rfid_pr.html

Donia Conn
Head of Conservation Services