[BKARTS] artist book newsletter

You could also simply use the American Print Alliance's list of collections:
go to www.PrintAlliance.org, scroll down the navigation column to the
Library, and click on Print Study Rooms. I'm sure it isn't absolutely
complete (suggestions for additions are very welcome), but we have
information from hundreds of museums and libraries that collect contemporary
prints and artists' books. You can search by state or province or just
scroll down looking for places that answered our survey with a "yes" to
collecting artists' books. This is a free resource provided by the American
Print Alliance. We'd like you to support us by subscribing to our journal,
Contemporary Impressions ($15 students, $30 members of our allied councils,
$37 all other individuals), which includes articles on book arts and
handmade paper as well as prints. And subscribers are invited to post an
image in our Print Bin, use our list of competitive exhibitions (for prints,
paperworks, artists' books), and enter our own exhibitions -- all for free.
But you don't have to be a subscriber to use most of the resources on our
website, including the list of collections; this is a non-profit
organization and we make as many of our resources free to the public as
possible.

Dr. Carol Pulin, director
American Print Alliance
302 Larkspur Turn, Peachtree City GA 30269
www.PrintAlliance.org, director@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006