Re: [BKARTS] Assistance needed with pricing for used Kutrimmer

Recently I bought small older Kutrimmer for a friend, and I paid the owner half of current new price. Not long before, the seller had bought a larger 1071-A tabletop model to replace the smaller tool, and I think that she paid $400 for it, again about half the current new price. Both of these transactions were direct, owner to buyer, and no middleman/jobber was involved, so no fees or transportation to be covered.

Hope this helps.

Carol
Eugene, OR
=====