[BKARTS] press room / bindery pests

My pressroom and bindery is a converted, free-standing garage. The cement
floor has had a vapor barrier, foam insulation and a plywood floor  installed
above it. The walls and ceiling are likewise insulated and  sealed. The garage
door removed and replaced with a french door found discarded  and salvaged. Two
new windows and electricity and baseboard heat were also  installed.
It is, as I intended and do enjoy, surrounded by my garden of herbs and
flowers. Here is a refuge not only for me at work but for a growing number of
spiders.  The number has increased each summer season. Physically squishing  or
vacuuming is no longer sufficient.
I feel the need to bomb the space, but I am concerned about the effects on
paper and equipment. Are there any among us that has had and solved this  type
of problem?

Leonard  Seastone
The Tideline Press
68 Brook Street