From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Gina
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 7:23 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Binder board

Are some brands of binder board better than others?

  Gina

          My personal website
  http://ecostitcher.multiply.com/

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great
rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guild of Book Workers' 100th Anniversary Exhibition Now Online - Catalog
Available

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit