Re: [BKARTS] press room / bindery pests

New one to me! Geckos work too, but probably not in NE climate.

> I do, however, have a problem with carpenter ants. Any thoughts on
> repelling them? I get a bunch every spring flying around for
> about 3 weeks.

You need to get to the source, which is usually in the ground under or
around foundations. Takes an expert and a series of "injections" to get rid
of them and keep them away. Usually an annual project.

A good source of information on this kind of topic is your local  County
Agricultural Extension Office.

Lee

Lee Kirk
The Prints & The Paper
Cats are composed of Matter, Anti-matter, and It Doesn't Matter.

Charter member of ABookCoOp (TomFolio). We encourage you to support this
independent internet bookseller's cooperative, selected by the National
Retail Federation & American Express for exemplary retail customer service
practices, 2004.
"Your Corner Bookstore on the Internet"

http://www.tomfolio.com/shop/LeeKirk
http://www.kirksbooks.com
http://www.printsandthepaper.com

The Prints & The Paper - for old, odd, and unusual books, photographs,
postcards, and other paper ephemera.

The Prints & The Paper
PO Box 5432
Eugene, OR 97405 USA
PH: 541-683-7033
Visa, Mastercard, Discover,  American Express and PayPal accepted.

Member of:
A BookCoOp (TomFolio) and Ephemera Society of America.

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006