Re: [BKARTS] Binder board

I use the thinner mouting board and laminate them together to get the weight and thickness I want.

  Marcus
  http://www.aboutbookbinding.com

Sally Jackson <serifm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I'm puzzled. I have always found mat board, the kind used for matting
pictures, extremely light. I have found it too light for book
binding. What am I missing here?

Sally

Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006

See for full information