Re: [BKARTS] Paper Art...laser cut?

Lovely stuff. I wouldn't guess laser-cuts at first gasp, because this kind of work is quite do-able by hand.

There was once upon a time a fantastic paper-cut artist in Eugene, a youngish man, who used #11 (I think) exacto blades to do the same kind of work. Needless to say, he went through LOTS of blades, since the point was all he used, and it had to be really really sharp. He did admit to a high level of concentration and patience. His work was also intricate and detailed. And very beautiful.

Carol P.
Eugene, OR
-------