Re: [BKARTS] old staming foil

Amy,

About all you can do is try your old foil. Some may work just fine while some of it won't work at all.

Stamping foils do have a "shelf life" that is really undeterminable. Some will work well for years but fresh foil is a better way to go if you don't want lots of problems.

If you want more old foil, let me know. We have a lot of it around here.

Best regards,

Gregor Campbell
Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
212 Second St. N.
Minneapolis, MN 55401
800-942-6224
<http://campbell-logan.com>

Hi all,
I recently acquired a used kwikprint, and it came with a box full of rolls and rolls of foil. A lot of it is not labeled, some is labeled Peacock or Swift, and a great deal of it says simply "all purpose" inside the tube. They could be anywhere between 5 and 40 years old. Here's my question: do you think it will work? Does foil have a "stamp by" date?
Thanks for any info.

Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006

--