[BKARTS] e artnews update (I hope this is appropriate for the list)

As we leave the dog days of summer behind, I hope this finds you well.  There are several announcements I would like to share with you:  

1.    Thanks to Doug and Tony at bigproduction.com, my website has been completely overhauled.  Now we have "animation"!  There is also a new section under portfolio with images of performances dating back over 1/4 century.

2.    Attached is an article by Betsy Carey in the Taos News last week.  See how a writer can bring cohesion out of my rambling narratives.

3.    One of my works is featured in the fall issue  of the Yes! Magazine on "Health Care for All".  This is a not for profit national publication and is available in your select new stands like those in Cid's (Taos), Wild Oats or Whole Food markets.  Please go to www.yesmagazine.org for more information.

4.    Open Studio in Sausalito is set for Dec. 2 and 3 form 11 to 6 with a preview reception on Dec. 1 from 6 to 9 (the first weekend after Thanksgiving).  Hope to see some of you there.

5.  Last, and definitely not the least!  I have a painting included in the Biennial Southwest at the Albuquerque Museum.  The exhibition was juried by Neal Benezra, Director of the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, and will be on view from September 10, 2006 to January 7, 2007.  I am thrilled!

Thank you so much for your interest, and I apologize if this is an imposition.  Please let me know if you would like to be off this mailing list, and I will do my best to accommodate your wishes.

My warmest wishes,

Mimi
www.mimichenting.com
STILL WATER WORKS
El Prado, NM / Sausalito, CA

***********************************************

Guild of Book Workers' 100th Anniversary Exhibition Now Online - Catalog Available
               <http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/>

Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006