From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Scott Teplin
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 5:28 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Kinky Paper

Thanks Kathy G.
Yeah - it'd be too easy to re-crimp it in new places. The other tricky
part is that it has lots of watercolor on it that I don't want to screw
up (http://www.teplin.com/sketch_2006/pent_color.JPG). I think I can
localize the water spraying parts away from the image area with some
sort of masking. Next time I'm going to be way more careful while
working on it.
-Scott Teplin

                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit