To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 11:39 AM
Subject: New York City Events and Activities

I'm going to New York the weekend of Oct. 19 and wanted to know what special book arts events were going on. I already know of some great stores like Kates Paperie, New York Central, Pearl Paints and Talas ( can you tell me the address of Talas?). Are there any good book exhibits happening that weekend? Any other stores to recommend? Thanks, I'd be so grateful.

Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006