[BKARTS] Kinky Paper

The following was posted on CyberScribes by Jean Wilson a few days
ago. I am relaying it to you with her permission. She added that they lightly misted the back of the paper.

Good luck!
Beth Weiss

Something to remember in case you ever have a disaster involving paper:

A friend of mine had a work in progress on the heaviest watercolor
paper I have ever seen. Some moisture was introduced causing a section
to turn into corregated board. It looked like a disaster, but he took
it to a framer who does drymounting and they were able to press the
paper back to pure flatness without any damage to the paint. So, if you
ever need to flatten something that looks like it is beyond hope....try
the drymounting machine, without actually drymounting.

Jean Wilson

--

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006