Re: [BKARTS] Kinky Paper

From my experience with paper, I wholeheartedly agree with the most recent recommendation (copied below).
I would forewarn against any localized water followed by ironing, as that will definitely cause problems -- at least with most papers.
So, a light misting (front and back preferably, but that could affect the surface finish of a hot pressed paper), allow it to marinate under plastic for a period of time, and then pressing with something absorbent to to remove the moisture from the watercolor paper -- a dry mount press is a great idea.
Good Luck,
Bill Minter