[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[BKARTS] literature about tight joint binding?


Some years ago someone showed me a book from a Swedish author (I remember it was a female bookbinder) just about the technique of tight joint bindings. Someone knows the title of this book? I would be interested in buying one.

And by the way: I am not sure about the correct term of this technique. In German it is known as "Franzband", in French it would be "Reliure de luxe". I have found an English term like "special binding", but no one understands this. Also I found the term "tight joint binding" - is this the common term?


Guild of Book Workers' 100th Anniversary Exhibition Now Online - Catalog Available
Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006
For all your subscription questions, go to the
Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive.
See <http://www.philobiblon.com> for full information

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]