From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Chuck Basham & Julie Friedman
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 3:39 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New York City Events and Activities

I'm going to New York the weekend of Oct. 19 and wanted to know what
special book arts events were going on. I already know of some great
stores like Kates Paperie, New York Central, Pearl Paints and Talas (
can you tell me the address of Talas?). Are there any good book
exhibits happening that weekend? Any other stores to recommend?
Thanks, I'd be so grateful.

Also thanks to everyone who took the time to look at my website and
contacted me. It was really good to get some feedback.

Julie Friedman
http://www.juliefriedman.net
Stone Fence Press
Medina, Ohio

Guild of Book Workers' 100th Anniversary Exhibition Now Online - Catalog
Available

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit