Re: [BKARTS] book binding or book cloth tape

Selene:

Check out Talas for bookbinding supplies; they have six different types of tape,
five specifically for bookbinding.

http://apps.webcreate.com/ecom/catalog/product_listing.cfm?ClientID=15&CategoryFullID=130

Hope this helps,
Bob

> Hello -
> In browsing supplies from various sources, I've run across reference to two
> kinds of book binding tape.  I'm wondering what you do with it and whether
> it's any good and does anyone actually use it.
>
> There's the "binding tape" from a place that appears to be mostly scrapbooks
> (about which I know very little)
>
> http://www.makingmemories.com/products/details/book_binding.cfm
>
> and there's "cloth tape" from Paper Source
>
> http://www.paper-source.com/cgi-bin/paper/bookbinding/cloth_tape.html
>
> It seems kind of handy, but I'm not sure what for.  Any ideas?
>
> Selene
>
> P.S. I couldn't find discussion of this in the archives, so my apologies if
> you've talked this to death and my search skills are lacking.  If you direct
> me to a thread title, I'll research.  Thanks.

> Guild of Book Workers' 100th Anniversary Exhibition Now Online - Catalog
> Available
>                <http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/>

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006