Re: [BKARTS] book binding or book cloth tape

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 08:25:46 -0500 Kathleen Garness
<kmgfinearts@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Miserable effort, trying to get the glue off your scissors!! : /

You probably all know about this already, but I just discovered teflon
blade scissors! They're wonderful! I cut through all sorts of sticky
adhesive backed paper and cloth now with no residue left on the blades.
So far I've got only a small sewing scissors size pair, so I can't use
them for more than small pieces, but I intend to see if I can find a
larger pair. Does anyone know if they come in a large size?

Lavinia

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006