[BKARTS] Book blocks & album structures

Hi All,

I seem to remember that last year someone posted a listing about a source
that makes & sells book blocks in the UK. I have just searched the archives
unsuccessfully & was hoping that somebody would be able to point me in the
right direction. I want to be able to buy them in bulk so am really looking
for the manufacturer.

On another note I would like to find some information on how to make the
style of photo albums/book that are more similar to a book structure than a
traditional album structure i.e. they are not stab bound, or single sheets
or sewn sheets with a compensation strip. They seem to have no sewing &
photos are adhered to the full page. Photos appear to be printed onto a
photographic paper that is more similar to  a smooth art paper

Thanks for your help

Louise Garnaut
Bookworks Limited
Room F 8/F Ho Lee Commercial Building