To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 10:20 AM
Subject: Book blocks & album structures

Hi All,

I seem to remember that last year someone posted a listing about a source
that makes & sells book blocks in the UK. I have just searched the archives
unsuccessfully & was hoping that somebody would be able to point me in the
right direction. I want to be able to buy them in bulk so am really looking
for the manufacturer.

Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006