Re: [BKARTS] Minsky in Austin

For breakfast, be sure to have migas--strips of tortillas fried up with
scrambled eggs--at least once while you're in Austin.... And check to see
who's playing at the Cactus Cafe on campus, right near HRC.

John

"Thank you, and write when you can."
  Convivio Bookworks
  Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
  http://www.conviviobookworks.com

Richard Minsky wrote:

This Monday I will arrive in Austin, Texas, my first ever trip to the
Lone Star State. I'll be visiting HRC that afternoon, and Tuesday
through Thursday will be teaching Advanced Thought Particles at the
Wizard Academy:
https://wizardacademy.org/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=130

Richard
http://minsky.com