Re: [BKARTS] Blank stamping die to create well

Amy,

I find compressing board enough in these cases pretty difficult. Instead, I build the surface needed in layers. I use a slightly thinner board underneath then a second sheet, or thin board with a window cut out pastes down. Cheap and pretty fast. In many situations you have to paste a balancing pice on the back of the main board to counteract stresses. This might not be an issue in the bottom of a box... depending on your construction methods.

You can just barely see the result of this method here:
http://www.dreamingmind.com/dwphpsite/gallery.php? target_det=372&target_gal=Personal%20publishing&dir_pik=personal

hmmmm... gotta do something about those url's

Regards,
Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx