Re: [BKARTS] Blank stamping die to create well - Dumb Question

9-11-2006

5Z:30 Pm

What is a well?

Tx

Georgia

At 08:45 AM 9/11/2006, you wrote:
Hello, I need a rectangular blank die of a very specific size to create a
well in a box I'm making.  I'll be using a Kensol to emboss the well, in
which a picture will then be placed.  I'm wondering if the best method is to
simply get the die-maker to create the die from a computer file I give him
or is there a simpler solution?

Thanks for advice!

Amy Borezo
www.shelterbookworks.com