Re: [BKARTS] Stamping die to create well

On Sep 11, 2006, at 3:19 PM, amy borezo wrote:

The liner will be 2 ply museum board wrapped with bookcloth. The
compression issue doesn't really apply as the museum board compresses
nicely. There are a good good many boxes in the edition, so I don't want to
cut out tons of windows, though I have used this method before and it works
nicely. The well measures only 2.25 x 2.5" so the Kensol should be able to
apply enough pressure.
******************************
Amy,
I would assume that that size of well could easily be done on a Kensol with a heated die. However, if you want to try the method that I suggested, you could try pressing the mat board dry, but a little moisture would most likely help. As always, it pays to experiment.
Good Luck,
Bill

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA  16695