[BKARTS] (San Francisco) Third Annual Roadworks: Steamroller Prints

At the San Francisco Center for the Book on Saturday Sep 16, 2006, 10am-4pm
Third Annual Roadworks: Steamroller Prints

Join us for the Center's third annual Roadworks: Steamroller Prints event.
This unique fundraiser doubles as a rollicking street fair where we'll be
making prints from large-scale linoleum blocks -- carved especially for the
occasion -- with a steamroller.  This year we're featuring prints by 11
artists, including Rik Olson, Bill Russell, Ward Shumaker, Art Hazelwood,
Hung Liu, Seiko Tachibana, Endi Poskovic and others.

There will also be music by the Burning Band (straight from the Burning Man
Festival), book arts activities for all ages, plus sales tables for book
arts.

The street fair takes place on De Haro Street between 16th and 17th Streets
from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The steamroller prints will be sold  at our
10th-anniversary dinner at Bistro 350,  on Friday, September 29 from 6:00
p.m. to 9:30 p.m., featuring both live and silent auctions. To order
tickets for the dinner/auction, please contact Kathy Barr at (415)565-0545
ext.13.

More information and pictures of previous events are available on the SFCB
website at http://www.sfcb.org/html/2006sr.html

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006