Re: [BKARTS] Chicago and Book Arts

Pauline,

Be sure to go to the Columbia College Chicago Center
for Book and Paper Arts:

http://www2.colum.edu/centers/bpa/home.html

I recommend reading their class descriptions just for
enjoyment purposes:-)

They usually have an exhibit running that is
wonderful.  They also have an extremely small "store"
(it's just a class case) that is worth a visit because
of the handmade bone folders that are spectacular. You
always need one more bone folder, if it's one of
these!

Enjoy!

Judi D.