From: Peter Krantz <restore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:01:20 +1000
To: <louise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Dry mount photo adhesives & others

Greetings Louise,

In our bookbinding work, we are constantly requiring adhesives with
specific qualities, for different types of binding work.

Our photographic albums are made with a repositionable pressure
sensitive, water-based adhesive.  The photograph is rolled or brushed
with the adhesive and left to tack.  It does not dry, but will only go
to the tack stage.  Then, it is placed onto the photograph album page.
Being of mild tack, it is repositionable.  Once the positioning is done,
the page is then nipped for maybe 10 seconds, whereupon the bond becomes
more-or-less permanent.

If this is suitable for you, we can advise further.

Regards,

Peter Krantz.

Book Restorations.
34 Clanville Road,
Roseville, Sydney,
N.S.W.        2069,
Australia.

(P.O. Box 500,  North Sydney,  N.S.W.  2059.)

Telephone:  +61 2 9416.9900
Fax:  +61 2 9416.6800
Email:  restore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Established:  1976