Re: [BKARTS] Dry mount photo adhesives & others

Louise,
	We here at Talas sell the Gudy products, manufactured by Neschen.
Neschen has been manufacturing products for the museum market for about 20
years now, and feel that they make superior products to 3M and other larger
corporations who contract out their manufacturing.
	The Gudy product is available in two types.  The first is Gudy O
(#870) which is nothing more than a layer of adhesive without any substrate.
This makes for a very thin layer of adhesive, and can be rubbed and balled
up off certain surfaces like rubber cement since it is nothing more than an
adhesive layer.  The Gudy V (#831) is a heavy weight version of the Gudy O.
Using the same adhesive found in the Gudy O, the V incorporates a thin acid
free tissue paper with adhesive sprayed to both sides.  This provides twice
as much adhesive per square inch as the Gudy O, providing greater adhesion.
Both products have passed the Photo Activity Test for accelerated aging.
	Both products are available in various width rolls on our web site.
This address should take you to both addresses online:
http://tinyurl.com/f2g6w

Regards,
Aaron Salik

Talas