From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Debra Fink Bachelder
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 6:54 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Washington DC

On 9/23, I'll be going to Washington DC with my husband.  Since I'm
obligated to  play "charming spouse"  at only one dinner meeting, I'll
have five full days on my own.

I'm already planning to visit the women's museum and other favorites
(Philip's, Smithsonian...) as well as taking a one day photography tour
and workshop.  Any suggestions for a bookaholic?  Suggestions for good
restaurants also welcome.   Many thanks.
Debra Fink Bachelder
Binding Arts

Guild of Book Workers' 100th Anniversary Exhibition Now Online - Catalog
Available

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006

Only the individual sender is responsible for the content of the
message, and the message does not necessarily reflect the position
or policy of the National Education Association or its affiliates.

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006