Re: [BKARTS] Cataloging software in French

Bob,

Unless you are already familiar with Access, you might consider FileMaker Pro. FileMaker is cross platform, more accessible than Access (from a new developers standpoint... and user standpoint) and capable of creating excellent user interfaces without resorting to an additional language.

The only thing I know of to recommend Access for a quick project like this is (aside from prior knowledge); many people have it bundled as a part of Microsoft Office.

Regards,
Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx