Re: [BKARTS] Chicago and Book Arts

I vote for the library at Northwestern!  A visit there
is a lovely experience.  The library itself is a
beauty.  The staff are patient and helpful in getting
you the artist books you'd like to see.  They will
continue to go back and bring more on your request.
I'm so glad I took the time to go!

Judi D.