Re: [BKARTS] Survey - Artists as Essayists

Dear Natalie
re your request for information about artists as essayists.

I am an artist who also writes essays.

You do not mention in your query what project you are researching this
information for?

As it is very time consuming to fill out such a lengthy questionnaire and to
organize credentials as you request, I suggest you tell people for what
purpose they will be doing such a service.

Judith Margolis
Bright Idea Books/ Fine Illustration/ Book Design

Art Editor/ Nashim, Journal of Jewish Women's Studies and Gender Issues
University of Indiana Press

Home Phone +972 2 996 2719
Studio (cel) 052 890 3849
US phone number that rings here - Israel time 1-814- 689-1726
website: www.judithmargolis.com
recent exhibit: www.judithmargolis.com/sefirot

 "The true test of intelligence is not how much we know how to do, but how
we behave when we don't know what to do."
- John Holt

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006