Re: [BKARTS] Resources for Civil War era bindings

Chad,

on the FoxRiver edition, don't use buckram, buy passport linnen from Gane Bros. or B-cloth from LBS, BUT use the cloth in a different way, glue down the surface side, as the backside is closer to the look of a cheap bookcloth of that period.

ditto on the 1/2 leather.