[BKARTS] Blundell Rolocut Trimmers

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has used or heard of Rolocut trimmers.  They
are made in England and they come in a variety of sizes (A0, A1, A2,
A3, A4, & A5).  I did a quick search in the archives and on line and
came up with very little.

I'd like to be able to cut both book board and paper with this trimmer
and was wondering if the blade can handle it.  Their website says it
can handle thicknesses of up to 2mm.

Thanks.

Janey