[BKARTS] Laser cutting dies for foiling?

Are there any materials that can be laser cut, but are
heat conductive and resistant enough to be used for
the purpose of making foiling dies?  I have a friend
offering up their laser cutting services for making up
sets of my poster type designs for use on the
Vandercook, but it sure
would be nice to see if there is a way to put this
process to
work for use on a little tabletop foiling press too...

Thanks,
Daniel Morris
The Arm Letterpress
Brooklyn, NY