Re: [BKARTS] Resources for Civil War era bindings

Vernon, Alan, & Charles,

Thank you all for your input and references. After another days research I think I might approach the author about doing some sort of printing on the general edition covers beyond author/title though we're working a tight budget already. We'll see just how authentic he wants to get.

Chad

Chad Pastotnik
Deep Wood Press 231.587.0506
http://www.deepwoodpress.com