[BKARTS] restorer looking for internship

please contact him directly:

I'm an italian restorer,my name is Michela Barbieri and I'm 25 y.o.
I disturbe you because I'm looking for some informations about an internship in paper or printings restoration  and conservation sector,in New York City.
I graduated the professional diploma (in june 2003) nearby the "Botticino School" restoration and conservation of paper,books and old printings in Brescia,Italy.
The course lasted 3 years and I've worked for some restoration laboratories.
Please,if you may help me..
Thank a lot!
Michela Barbieri.
mike81_b@xxxxxxxxx