Re: [BKARTS] Attaching wood to board/paper

On Sep 18, 2006, at 9:56 AM, Linda M. Cunningham wrote:

I guess it's more like a very shallow lidded box than a clamshell that I want to make, and use dowels for the "sides" of the box, instead of attaching small, long pieces of board.
Have you considered the small squares of balsa wood that are used for model airplanes, etc?, but then again, maybe you want the round shape.
PVA should be acceptable as an adhesive.
Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA  16695
814-793-4020