From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lavinia Adler
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 2:10 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Washington DC

If you'll have access to a car, try to get to BookMakers in Jessup, MD.
Go to their website www.bookmakerscatalog.com for directions and to whet
your appetite. Don't forget your credit card!  ; -)

Also the library at the National Museum of Women in the Arts has a good
collection of artist books.

Lavinia Adler