Re: [BKARTS] Attaching wood to board/paper

You might be able to find half round dowels that size at a specialty wood supplier. I would think the round ones would be difficult to stay glued unless you wove them together with cord or something. Can you sand one side of each dowel just a bit flat for better adhesion?

kathy

"Happiness is not what makes us grateful. It is gratefulness that makes us happy."
Br. David Steindl-Rast, OSB