[BKARTS] Announcing: THE JANOS BOOK by Alex Appella

http://www.transientbooks.com/thejanosbook/home.html

Announcing

THE JÁNOS BOOK

Researched, Written, Illustrated and Bound

by Alex Appella

This family history is the culmination of 12 years of research and writing. Since 1994, the creation of The János Book (pronounced YA-noash) took me from Oregon to Argentina, Transylvania, and beyond. Through collage that utilizes original photos, letters, and paintings I tell the story of how we recovered our identity.

The János Book:

Limited Edition of 50 numbered copies plus three artist's proofs begun in June of 2006
Japanese Stab Binding, cloth covered hard back.
Each book is housed in a cloth covered clam shell box.
21.7 cm x 63.8 cm/8.5 x 25 inches, 29 full color collages

http://www.transientbooks.com/thejanosbook/home.html