[BKARTS] printers update

Hi all,

A few months ago, the list had a printer discussion, and it seemed like the Epson C84/86 and 2200 were well liked by lots of people. So now I'm needing to buy one for a project, and looks like the C84/86 is now replaced by C88+, and R2200 is replaced by R2400.

For my purpose for now, it's the C88+ that I'm looking at. Has anyone tried it and how do you like it?

Shu-Ju ---------- http://www.fingerstothebone.com Paintings, Drawings, Prints, Artist's Books