[BKARTS] InDesign resources?

Hi
I got a typesetting project that's bigger than I'm used to and I'm graduating from Microsoft Word to InDesign. I've done chapbooks before, but this is a longer book, an anthology, maybe 90 pages of poetry. (I had training in Quark but that was years ago.) A little off-topic here, but does anyone know of good InDesign resources or have experience they would be willing to share/barter with me?

Much appreciated,
Catherine Ednie

cednie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Stamford CT