Re: [BKARTS] InDesign resources?

CatherinE wrote:
Hi
I got a typesetting project that's bigger than I'm used to and I'm graduating from Microsoft Word to InDesign. I've done chapbooks before, but this is a longer book, an anthology, maybe 90 pages of poetry. (I had training in Quark but that was years ago.) A little off-topic here, but does anyone know of good InDesign resources or have experience they would be willing to share/barter with me?

I've done several books in InDesign and use it all the time for design work. Let me know off-list what you need.

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/