[BKARTS] Source for Cork Paper

Hullo again. I need to find a source for cork paper. What I have has a bright white backing with very thin cork on the face. It folds over corners easily and is surprisingly resistant to rubbing and flaking. Can't remember where I got it, though, and need some more. I have four sheets left, each with a different shading of colors. Any suggestions?

Bob Roberts
www.gildedleafbindery.com