Re: [BKARTS] Source for Cork Paper

A good source for cork paper is The Japanese Paper Place in Toronto, which
distributes internationally. On their website (japanesepaperplace.com) is a
list of stores (called 'resellers' on the website) who carry their products
and can order the cork paper for you if they don't have it in stock.

Good luck -

Mira Coviensky

On 9/21/06 2:57 PM, "roroberts@xxxxxxxx" <roroberts@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hullo again. I need to find a source for cork paper. What I have has a bright
> white backing with very thin cork on the face. It folds over corners easily
> and is surprisingly resistant to rubbing and flaking. Can't remember where I
> got it, though, and need some more. I have four sheets left, each with a
> different shading of colors. Any suggestions?
>
> Bob Roberts
> www.gildedleafbindery.com

Mira Coviensky
1313 Queen Street West, Unit 203