[BKARTS] South African Artists' Books

A new website on South African artists' books has just been launched.
Please visit it at www.theartistsbook.org

It includes:
*Sections from David Paton's dissertation on South African Artists'
Books and Book-objects Since 1960.
*A layout and catalogue of the 1st exhibition of Artists' Books held in
South Africa - "Artists' Books From the Ginsberg Collection", held at
the Johannesburg Art Gallery in 1996.
*A database of all South African Artists' Books thus far researched.
*A digital catalogue of the Exhibition "Navigating the Bookscape:
Artists' Books and the Digital Interface" at which this website will be
launched next Monday at the Aardklop festival in Potchefstroom.

We would welcome your comments (and advice of any errors!)
Please advise us if you add our link to your website so that we can
reciprocate.

Jack M. Ginsberg
Email: jackg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx