[BKARTS] Jessica Spring Exihbition in Tempe, AZ

Hi Everyone,

The Paper Studio's current exhibition is "I just want to make a good impression" by Jessica Spring with Springtide press.  We are thrilled to have Jessica for our September exhibition as well as an Printer's Smorgasboard Workshop Sept 23 & 24.

Located in Tacoma, Washington in a 1890s garage, Springtide Press includes a large collection of vintage foundry type, printing presses and bindery equipment from the same era. Come and see letterpress at its finest!

Artist Reception - Friday September 22 from 5:00-6:30 pm

Printer's Smorgasboard Workshop - September 23 & 24 (call 480-557-5700 to register)

You can see the exhibition till September 30th in our gallery but you can also view the exhibition online by clicking on the current exhibition icon at www.paperstudio.com

Best,

Cindy Iverson
The Paper Studio