Re: [BKARTS] InDesign resource

I would recommend going to www.lynda.com and doing an online InDesign training course. I know that you can do a fraction of the online course for free, or you can pay to take the entire thing. I've subscribed for the $20/month rate and just crammed as much learning into a month as possible to get up to speed. It's helped my Adobe Creative Suite skills immensely.

-jen