Re: [BKARTS] indesign resources and a question about ribbons

You can purchase InDesign at that same site, for a discount, with proof that you're an
educator in a school. I've been using InDesign for a few years, and it's very elegant; I
wouldn't be without it.

I wouldn't either -- I use it too often and too much to be without all the features.

Thankfully, I lucked out when I upgraded from Pagemaker 6.52 to InDesign CS: found the last deeply discounted copy of that specific Upgrade package at my university store -- they also consider a person a "student" even if they are only taking a continuing-education class, which meant I got my class *and* the upgrade package for $270 Canadian. :-)

Linda